Note: this procedure will update your docking to the version 3.9
- Download the “docking.zip” from this link : Docking firmware
- Copy the archive to the *provided USB key.
- Make sure there is no sensor connected.
- Connect the *provided USB key on the docking before powering it up.
- Power up the docking
- Wait until the docking boots up.
- The docking will look for an update.
- Once the update file is found, the docking will proceed with the update.
- Wait until the synchronization ends and the docking screen will show the image below.
- The number in the bottom right corner must have change to the latest version.
- Power down the docking, remove the provided USB key. Your docking station is now up to date and ready to use.
*not using the provided USB key might make the update fail.