Note: this procedure works with version 3.9 and higher. If it is not the case yet, please update it with this procedure : docking update. This will erase the docking’s content so be sure to contact support before performing the procedure.
- Power down the docking station.
- Make sure there is no sensor connected.
- Create a .txt file in the USB key named “cmd_gen_backup.txt”
- Connect the provided* USB key on the docking before powering it up.
- Power up the docking station.
- Wait until the docking boots up (take around 30 seconds)
- The docking will automatically start to generate a backup of the docking.
- The following screen will appear to confirm all datas have been saved on the provided USB key.
- Turn off the docking station
- Send the file to email@example.com
*not using the provided USB key might make the update fail.